This RIGHT HERE is ALL John wants to do. And if we aren't doing THIS.... then good luck with a happy boy!! He is so funny. He hardly sits to play any more. Now he just wants to walk with you ALL THE time. I say this in bold letters b/c sometimes it gets VERY tiring. Love him to pieces but I wish he would just play for at least a tiny bit instead of wanting to walk. Not complaining- but he really does need more floor time. He still is not crawling and most of it is b/c he doesn't try. So I am putting my foot down- he will spend more time on the floor starting tomorrow. ha ha. I did get him a walker today and Grace got a new bike. Pictures are still to come!! We had a blast outside. We stayed out from 4-6:15. They love being out... and so do I!!
John is doing ok eating. We had another OT apt. today. He likes to eat solids rather than puree food, and he likes to play in it and do it himself. So- whatever works I say!! Oh and he is eating his bottles better. Still while he sleeps, but at least he's getting it! The OT lady said she can't figure that one out, but soon I will be transitioning him OFF bottles - so why fuss now. So that's ok. We will make it work for a few more months!! His 9 month apt. is next week. Can't wait to see how much he weighs.
His sleeping is going great. Day 2 with sleep training. So far he woke up once the first night, and once the second. Lets just say I have TONS more energy to keep up with these two. Boy it sure does help to get some sleep. Plus being outside- one goes one way- and the other goes the other way. I really don't even need to work out any more!! ha ha.



No comments:
Post a Comment