"Wow mom- he's getting big!"
"Come on John.... sit still!"

"Now you're making me angry!"
Ha ha..... Grace still asks to "Hold him!" And of course I let her. He's just getting too big for her lap. Didn't do much today. Played in the house, naps, ate dinner, bath, played some more, and then bed. I know.... that's it!! Although we all like to be home and play together. Grace and John really are starting to have fun now that John is moving around more. We have a pretty low key weekend too. Monday I am taking her back to Gym America for some gymnastics - and then I think we are going to go out to breakfast together or shopping. I can't decide! It's our morning together- so I'll ask her when the time comes. She likes to shop so I'm sure it will be gymnastics and then shopping!! Oh and grocery shopping that is! John will stay with our sitter for the morning. I love taking Grace out by herself for some one on one time. I think that's so important to do once in a while. I think she likes it too! OK that's all. I need to rest.



No comments:
Post a Comment