Monday, March 5, 2012

"Take him home!"













Now this was a blast!!! Grace wanted to ride a horse so bad- so we hunted them down on the beach. They will give you rides for 300 pesos. Or something like that. So we got on our horse and took a nice SLOW walk down the beach. I started to get scared a few times when the horse refussed to do what I wanted him to. Grace would say, "mom is scared- mom is scared!" I couldn't believe it. She was such a trooper - not an ounce of scared bones in her. I rode a horse a while ago and I did get scared then too. But it went well and we made it for the half hour we payed for. John stayed with Auntie Keisha. That was nice. If he would have started arching his back - I would have lost control I'm sure. Ha ha. Plus it was hot and he would have been uncomfortable. OK that's all tonight. BED TIME!!


Oh and when we were all done, Grace got off and cried. She wanted to ride him longer. She kept saying, "My horse.... take him home..... My horse ... take him home!!" So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment