Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Auntie Keisha




























I had so many cute pics of John and Auntie Keisha that they deserve their own post. No really - she took him a lot for me and it really gave me a break. I was able to sneak in a few sun minutes here and there. Ahhhh the sun!! It was so nice. Anyways , it was really nice to have some extra hands. I guess I didn't have too many with Keisha and Grace . Next time I will. Grace is obsessed with her belly. As I mentioned before, she is due in May. Grace is always saying, " Auntie Keisha's baby!?!" It's so cute. She loves to touch her belly. Gee I'm kinda jealous. Grace never even looked at mine. ha ha . She's a tad older.... it makes a WORLD of difference. Anyways- we are excited to meet the new baby. Not much longer now. We will plan to visit them after things calm down. OK that's all. Just had to post these cute pics of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment