Friday, March 16, 2012

I AM 9 Months Old Today!!










WOW... 9 Months!! I remember it like yesterday. He is growing up so fast. He has his 9 month apt. on Tuesday. So.... he's been sleeping great!!! I love it. He is eating solids better too. Today he had some baked potato and liked it. He really will open better for solid food.... what he doesn't know is that I dump pureed food in his bottle. He will get it one way or another!! It just melts in with the milk- and he sucks it down. So I really do feel better. That just means he will be eating more table food and a WHOLE lot sooner that I expected. At his last OT apt. she said he is doing fine and that he's just one of those that prefers table foods. He will shut his mouth and shake his head when he knows it's pureed. Oh well. He is doing better so that's what's important. Oh and his favorite snack are Cheez - Its. I know.... crackers!! He munches them with his front teeth then puts the food in the back. The OT lady said he has good control of food and chews with his tongue too. So that's another bonus!! Good boy John... you're turning it around!! Happy 9 Months!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment