Thursday, March 22, 2012

Apple Boy




John loves to chew on apples. He doesn't get much from it, but he tries!! Usually I have the whole apple peeled- but this time I left a little skin on.
We have been loving this weather. We've been outside everyday.... before nap.... and after!! It's so nice. No bugs, warm, and a little windy! Just perfect if you ask me!!
I will start touring new preschools for Grace Monday. The one she goes to is great, but too far. Plus my needs have changed. I can't remember if I talked about this already or not, but I only want her to go for 2-3 days per week instead of 4 and I want to start doing things with the two of them. She loves school so much that I know I should have her in something- so we'll see. We went to Gym America Monday. It was an open session for kids to play on the equipment. That was fun for her. She balanced on the balance beam, grab the high bars and tried to pull herself up, jumped on the trampoline, and did an obstacle course. All things to help with her gross motor development. And of course to have fun with mama! I left John with our wonderful babysitter. She woke up the next morning and wanted to go back to the "gym"! It was so cute. So I will take her more often. I also want to start swimming lessons for Grace. John can wait for now- but Grace needs to start. I think she will love going. She loves the water- so it's a must !
Anyway, that's about it. Not really much happening in the house hunting area. Nothing I like and/see right now. I am just fine with that. Patience is on my side!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment