Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pretty Girl

Yes.. a tornado hit just 15 miles from us... but nothing here. We are ok. Actually here is what happened. We were all at the park when a mom said to her kids, "Come on girls,,,, we have tornado warning!" I over heard and was like... "WHAT?!?!" Come on Grace and John... lets go!! So I put them both in the stroller and took off running. I don't think I ever ran so fast in my life. Man- it's like your motherly instincts sometimes go in over drive and you do whatever you need to, to keep them safe. So when we returned , Grace still wanted to ride her bike- so I let her. We got a few rain drops on us- but we made it in!! It really wasn't that bad here. I watch the news and see Dexter and it's so sad. One house was completely gone!! I mean GONE!! A few had horrible damage. I just haven't seen damage that bad in Michigan before. But perhaps it happened before, I don't know.

Anyway- This picture was Grace waiting to go to school. I was almost ready and she looked so sleepy and cute that I had to take her picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment