We colored our Easter Eggs today!! Grace loved it and had so much fun. However..... once again I under cooked the eggs!! BUMMER. They were very runny. Grace wanted to eat one and so we cracked it open. YUCK!! The yolk all came out. But- it ended up being so cool to her. She had to crack and squeeze out the yolk in ALL of them. So... tomorrow I will go to the store and we will redo our Easter Eggs!! I was going to call my mom (as I always do) for directions again on how to cook boiled eggs properly. But- it was so early that I didn't want to wake her. Oh- I guess I better call her tomorrow before round 2!!! Oh well- it was still fun and the kids enjoyed it. I remember coloring eggs growing up. So many fun traditions that we did when we were young. I want to pass them on to our kids!!! Plus- it's like I'm a kid all over again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment