Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Swimming pool fun!!







The other day I brought the pool up and so far they love playing it. I already took it down stairs.... come on I have to keep it interesting. Ha ha. I love the top picture of John. He's been such a busy bee lately that sometimes he wears me out. I have pictures to post with him "walking", but that's what he wants to do all the time. He still doesn't crawl... tries to.. but not yet. He also really doesn't like baby food. He does like adult food. He's had just about everything we eat. Not much, but he will try it. I can't say that for everything- most things I still have to shove in his mouth- but at least he likes adult food. He still sleeps while he eats his bottle. But it's ok- he won't be on the bottle much longer anyway.

Grace is doing great. She still loves school and loves to be outside. We are loving this warm weather. We went to the park today.... and will go everyday this week. LOVE IT!!

We had a great weekend at my parent's house. I still have to post those pics too!! I have some more cute ones coming. Other than that, nothing else is new. House hunting is still going. Slow... but going. We are just going to be patient and who knows... we may or may not find something this year. I am ok either way. I don't want to rush a big decision like this!! OK more pics to come later. Time for bed.... well almost.





No comments:

Post a Comment