OK so I don't mean to brag about Grace.... ok well maybe a little. I am just shocked at what she can do sometimes. One thing is her "puzzle putting together" skills!! This puzzle is a 5+ puzzle, and YES I agree sometimes those ages are low and should be like 2 years younger than what they say, but anyway it has 28 pieces that are pretty small. She spreads them all out and does the whole thing by herself. She will just sit and try to fit each piece together until it matches. The thing is - it doesn't take her that long at all. And of course after she does it once- then the rest of the times she does it even faster. So I keep buying her new ones- but I think I need the next level. She just amazes me sometimes.
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment