John is so close to crawling. He now gets on all fours and rocks back and forth. He still gets around by rolling or wiggling on his bottom- but the crawling is on it's way!!
Oh and he starting pulling himself up last week. I know.... he's taking his sweet ol time. Well Grace did too, so I am just used to being patient and not worrying about all the growth and development charts. They will do what they want, when they want to - is what I go by!
Today was his last OT apt. It has been going ok- but basically he's just a very picky eater who needs lots of patience (she said). So I will continue to be creative in what I feed him- in hopes that he one day starts to gobble everything up!! You never know.... Grace surprised me later on and started eating SOOO much better than she ever did before. John is SO much more pickier than Grace ever was, but he's doing ok. He's getting his top tooth as well right now. It's almost through the skin. Teething..... not the funniest milestone children hit, but it's part of growing up I guess.
We had a new play date today. A little girl and her mom came over to play. Her name is Katelyn. They were both so sweet and quiet. They did great. And guess what..... no pushing or pulling hair!!! Must be b/c they are both girls!! haha just kidding. Actually a girl pulled Grace's hair before too. Anyway- I am hoping they become buds. It was nice to have some adult conversations too!!
OK that's all for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment