Wow,,, I know Grace will miss her cousins. I can't tell you how much fun she had with them. No wonder she's been a bit grumpy. I need to find some babies around here FAST!!! I bet she misses Myra too. So many people say, "Awe,,, I bet Grace misses Myra,,, and Myra misses Grace!" I am sure they both miss each other!! WE will have to plan a visit soon. Anyway,,, I love these pics!! However, i am not sure who is holding who- as far as Kaitlyn and Grace go,,, but whatever works!!! Kaitlyn and Grace totally hit it off. of course the other two as well, but Kaitlyn had all the fun toys and wow,,, does she share!! That's great!!!
Grace misses you guys!!!
I will take pictures of our home as soon as it looks a tad put together. IT's going slow but good. Today is a lazy day. Grace was up a lot last night. I think it's her teeth. But who knows. We did eat eggs and toast together though,,, and then headed to the Charles River. She is getting better about her eggs. She will now bit off chunks of toast. Too cute!!! She is napping right now so I better get a move on it. Oh and Adeyiza is doing good too. We walked him to work the first day. It's about a 10 minute stroll. I know the winter weather is going to force him to take the bus. I couldn't imagine him strolling in snow!!! WE'll see.......



did your neice get her cast off? didnt see it in any of the pictures
ReplyDelete