Thursday, July 8, 2010

Carnival Fun


We've still been pretty busy lately. Mason (my oldest nephew) and I "had" to go to the carnival. Dad was volunteering and so mom and I took Mason and Grace. It was sooooo hot. Wow,.,, I think Grace (and I) got out of Houston just in time. She is ALWAYS sweating. Today is Kaitlyn's birthday so we are going to GR to celebrate. Poor thing.,,,,,, she has a fractured leg. Last summer it was the body cast. This summer she got put in a cast to her knee. (Jayne--- can you believe that?) So we are going to lift her spirits up and celebrate tonight!!! Two more days and it's off to Boston. I am sure Grace will be SOOOO excited to see her daddy!! ( me too)

1 comment:

  1. omg!! I am so sorry to hear about her having to be in another cast!! Oh gosh I do not miss those days not even for one second!

    ReplyDelete