Friday, July 9, 2010

Party Time!!!!















Well.... despite Kaitlyn being in another cast for yet another birthday... we all tried to make the best of it. She seemed to be in good spirits and she definitely was a happy birthday girl. Grace is sure going to miss her cousins. They keep her so busy adn entertained. Her and Kaitlyn sure did hit it off. As you can see in pic #2, Grace and I WILL be working on sharing and not snatching things from other kids. Ha ha!! Super cute!!! Kaitlyn even let Grace play with all her NEW toys. So now,,,,, I guess I better get Grace some 4 year old toys,,, since she's SOOO advanced.
We are off to Boston tomorrow. We are sure going to miss everyone once again! It's a lot of fun being with family like this. Grace hears the Rino (4 wheeler), looks up, and waits for pappa to swoop her up for a ride. I just can't believe my little Grace is riding, swimming, boating, and enjoying all these lake activities. It just doesn't seem possible. Anyway,,, thank you all for spending time with us. We will be back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment