Monday, July 26, 2010

Little Movers













Today Grace and I went to visit a group called Little Movers at the Boston Library. Basically it's a group of infants with their mothers, and we all sing, dance, play instruments, play parachute, and explore different sounds (and each other). It was a great experience though and Grace LOVED it!! I always wondered what those groups were like. I also wondered how Grace would act. She was SOOOO cute,,, and as the director said, "WOW,,, she's sharp!" SHe would move to the music,,, and talk during it too. The ONLY bad thing was that it was an hour walk. Ummm ........I think I took the long way. Anyway,,, I did meet another mother and she gave me different directions home. The way home was only 30 minutes. SO,,, I hope to go back next week. I think this is one group I will try to join and go each week. I think it will be great for Grace to see other kids. On the way home we stopped at a very busy intersection and played in the grass. We both had a snack and then headed home shortly after. Grace was soooo tired,, so she slept and I walked us back safe and sound!!! It was a busy day I guess. It's already late and we are both tired!! I need to keep her up though for 2 more hours. Tomorrow I think we are going back to the Frog Pad. We will be going alone though. Gemma went to her grandma's house. Plus, they are about to leave this week. Boo Hoo. Oh well,,, we are having fun anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment