I really think Grace LOVES having carpet. She will be at one end of the room,,,, and then way over to the opposite side. She is on the move!!! We went to the park again today. She went swinging, and then we came home. We also went to the court yard. I also have a class I am going to on Monday called Little Movers!! You sing and MOVE with your baby. I can't wait to show them my moves!! Ha ha! Then if you like it,,, you can get a membership. Ummmm ,,, yes,,, I am finding that MOST things have a price. SO,,,I ma going to pick only two things we can join and then hopefully we will make connections by just attending those. For sure I want to check out the children's museum, swimming classes, Little Movers, and one more called Baby Wiggle. So we will see!! Not much else is going on. I am just trying to keep her busy. The days go by so fast. Here is a glance of our schedule. It's been very consistent since we've been home. YES--- she is going to bed very early again. In MI she was going to bed between 10:00 and 11:00,,,, that WAS not normal!! OK here it is!!
5:10 (for real- always 5:10 or 5:11) Wake up, song time, bottle
6:30 - 7 Nap (My work out)
8:30 - 9:00 Breakfast
10:00 Nap
11:00 ish or when she wakes- Play time: (in some way)
12:00 LUNCH
12:30 - 1:00 Books - Nap
1:30 ish Play the rest of the day!!!!!!!
5:00 dinner
6:00 Bath
6:30 - 7 Books - Bottle - BED TIME!!!
Anyway,,, just in case you were wondering!! It's so true what people say,,, the older they get the easier!!! In between all that.... we still do the reading program, flash cards, worship and song program, and many other fun things I gathered!!! It's been great so far!! This is our first summer together,,, so I am making it count,,, and every summer to come!! The only thing I do wish we had was a pool or a lake near us. Most of those things are far. However,,, I am going to try to ride the bus or something by myself with her,, ok well I'm going to make Adeyiza come with us first,,, then once I get the hang of it,, I will see if it's ok for me to do alone! I mean it should be. People do it all the time right???? OK until next time!! WOW,,, with all this EXTRA time,,,, my blogs will be very LONG!!! Yippy
Oh check out the feet moves. I will put a toy by her feet. She takes her feet feels the toy, and lifts it up to her hands. I love it. I should tape it and post it. She's a very "foot on" kind of girl!!!



SOOOOO Precious! Love the teeth:)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a beautiful baby!! Thanks for sharing her photos.
ReplyDelete