We had a very busy day yesterday. We went on a tour called Duck Tours. We had to take a train to get to the Aquarium where the tours depart from. I told Grace to hang on tight!!!!! As you can see,,,,, she was :) So, as seen in the picture, we rode in that bus/boat. YES,,,, it turns to a boat 1/2 way through the tour. The tour was about Boston's history. WOW,,,, what an amazing historical place!!! I recommend anyone who visits Boston to take this tour. Very informative!! Anyway,, so we had a blast. Grace did so well. BUT,,, she would not smile for the picture. Those eyebrows have a mind of their own!!! After the tour we went and watch kids play in the water on the street. That's the first picture you see!!! Grace wanted to get out SOOO bad!!! But,, next time I guess! We headed home and she was out! I gave her a quick bath and she fell fast asleep. It was a great day!!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment