Grace went down for another nap,, so I am going to try to catch up with all my new pictures. This was at the cottage. I just got that cute smile on camera and had to post it. She sure is sleepy and a bit fussy. She also had an accident,,,,one where it was bath time at 7:00AM, had to wash the bouncer, and had to disinfect the holder of the bouncer,,,, so I think you get what kind of accident she had. BUT,,, she was all cleaned up in no time. So,,, with all that,, I think it's another tooth, OR perhaps getting used to Boston,,,, not sure!!! Oh and by the way,,,, sometimes I feel like I am living in a movie, you know,,,,, the ones where you hear the "Boston" talk,,, and I think,, "Do they really sound like that? I love it!" YES,,, they do,, and it's so cool to hear them talk. I even think it beats the Texan talk. ( At least it's more noticeable,, something like that!) Anyway.... back to unpacking,,,, it's coming though!! :)
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment