OK one last cottage post!!!! As I pack up our things, I just can't believe it's been 3 weeks already. Time goes by so fast. Even faster when you are none stop busy. We had such a great time and did so much. It's true what they say about being excited and happy when your kids are. Watching Grace light up and kick with excitement each time she saw someone she recognized, was so cute! I am going to have to dive right into Boston and meet some people with kids so Grace can have some play friends. Anyway,,, I am up late b/c I am excited about going to Boston in the morning, and also to see Adeyiza. It's always nice to miss him and then to be SO SO excited to see him again!!! I am sad though to leave everyone, but this is nothing new I guess. It happens each and every time we leave. Now it's probably just a bit harder for those who will miss Grace too!!! Thank you Mom and Dad for all you did for us while we stayed. I know you are going to miss Grace,,,,, but remember,,,, NO work tomorrow,,, so hit the road,,,, 8 hours closer than Houston!!!!!! (Plus,,, we could always use a night out!!)
Side Note: Middle picture is my sister Krista's husband - Uncle Andy!!!
Middle Picture: Carrie (one of my BFF's from MI) with her son Trey.



No comments:
Post a Comment