No,,, this is not how she rides sometimes! No,,,, she is not putting on an act!! No,,,, she will NOT ride any other way!! YES,,, this is how Grace rides in her stroller 95% of the time. I AM SERIOUS!!! I was walking again with her,,, as we always do,, and I just realized that the people who actually stop and talk or say something (people are a bit rude here,,, but that's another blog!) will ask me, "That is so cute, does she really put her feet like that herself?" I say,, OH YES! Here is the funny thing. When I put her shoes on, for some reason the extra padding is just enough so that she can lift her feet over to put on the bar. So she will kick and kick until I take them off,,, or they fall off. It's so funny! So yesterday I told myself that I just have to get this on the blog,,, I am sure most of you will just laugh. She is something else!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment