Today Grace is 9 months. Wow,,, she is growing up so fast. She is changing daily it seems. When we first got home, Adeyiza was very surprised at the changes that occurred in 2 weeks. Her rolling over has changed from "maybe" doing it once,, to back and forth,,, back to tummy,,, tummy to back,,, non stop! I kept thinking about the times Myra had her and I told Myra to keep working with her on rolling over b/c I was concerned of her progress. OH MY WHAT A HOOT! I do realize at times I was a bit nuts. But I guess that's what being a first time mom brings out in you. I do trust that she will be fine. I do include her in my prayers everyday:) She also is chewing her food better, talking a lot more, and being sooooo silly!!! She is just so much fun!!! Anyway,,,, she really does have a bit of a temper. I will take something away that she shouldn't have,,, and OH my,,, she gets so mad at me. I actually recorded it. I will have Adeyiza help me down load it on the computer some time. I look forward to many more changes and growth spurts!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment