Today by far was the most John has walked out of all the days before. He is almost 100% walking with NO crawling. It is so funny to watch him move across the room. I just love it!! He is so happy now that he can move around. It's interesting how different John and Grace were at this age. Grace NEVER got into anything - as far as closets, cabinets, drawers, or anything like that. John is in EVERYTHING!! He wants to open all my cabinets and explore. It's good- but just different. I guess they are different in many ways. He is always on the go- Grace was so laid back. He is such a wiggle worm I can hardly get him changed - Grace would sit calmly. He will sit for 2 seconds to read a book- Grace will sit for the entire book and then ask for me to read it again. (still does!) Anyway- it's just interesting how different they were / are. I always wondered if it was true- the whole boys are different than girls- YUP!! I think so. Plus I probably just described 90% of ALL boys I'm sure. That's about it. Nothing exciting going on here!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment