Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day






Happy Mother's Day to everyone that is  a mother!! Happy Mother's Day to my mom and my mother-in-law!! 

We had a great weekend together. The "kids" spoiled me and we had a lot of fun together. We all went out to breakfast yesterday and then church and grandma's house today.

I am so thankful for my two children and I will continue to be. They've changed my life in so many ways that if I wrote about it..... we'd be here all night. So, let's just say I love them to pieces and thank God for them daily. I still look at them and can't believe they are mine. I hope they will be ready for me to join them when they go to college.  Ha ha......I try not to think about those days. Just keep pretending they will always be here at home with their momma!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment