John is doing so good at walking. But.... he does fall down sometimes. He usually doesn't hit his head though - which is good. He will fall on his bottom and then sometimes do a face smack- but so far nothing serious. Although- today he hit his head pretty hard on the dishwasher. He gets going so fast that he almost runs the last 2-3 steps. Well he did that today and flew into the edge of the dishwasher. He only had a mark for a little while, but I felt bad. I told myself I should empty the dishwasher when he's sleeping. Oh but that's nearly impossible since 90% pf the time he sleeps on me. Ooops. All the bad habits you start and can't break. No he will sleep in his crib - just not for a long time (for his naps). Anyway- he's a trooper!!! He is 100% off all meds and so far a happy boy. Ok well yesterday he had a high temp and so I had to take him back to the doc. office - but it wasn't his ears. It wasn't anything- so I don't know. He's himself today - so maybe it was just a fluke thing. OK I'm going to bed now.
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment