I don't usually write about anything other than my kids, but today I had a thought that why not write about other things if need be. So.... 2 food things...
first- if you've never tried Mc Donald's oatmeal- it's a must!! It's only 260 calories and it's so good. I had to get one today. It truly is the best oatmeal I've ever had. Better than Starbucks oatmeal and that's good too.
And second - if you've never tried Philadelphia cooking cream.... it's a must as well!! It's right next to the cream cheese. I am always looking for new quick and easy recipes- and this by far is super good, quick, and easy!! All you do is buy the cooking cream and add it to a meat / seafood, and pasta. They have many flavors including recipes on the package. What I did.... I sauteed onions and shrimp in olive oil (seasonings of choice), cooked my pasta, added the cooking cream to the shrimp, then dumped my pasta in the sauce. It was so good and again... QUICK!!! OK that's all. I was going to add this to my post below but I forgot.
No comments:
Post a Comment