Tuesday, May 8, 2012

School Days





Grace is working hard on her wall alphabet. We were doing so good lately and now we are a tad behind. I guess we've been doing other things!! She loves to say her letters and know most of them. She gets a couple confused - but that's ok for now I guess. We will keep working on them this summer.
Nothing else is new here. We went to the park today. Soooo nice out! I love it when the weather is in the 70's and sunny. John is 99% walking ALL over. He will sometimes crawl but hardly ever! It's fun to take him to the park now b/c he will go where he wants to. Now I don't have to carry him everywhere. Well I guess I do when we go up the stairs or down the slides. He knows how to climb stairs- but I get nervous at parks. Besides being dirty- I don't want him to slip and fall far from the ground. Can't believe it's already Wednesday tomorrow. Wow how the weeks fly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment