So we went to the allergist today and the good news is that he is not allergic to anything as of yet!! I say yet because he is still young and could develop allergies- but so far we are in the clear. He just has Eczema and Pysisiorisa Ros ea. (Ok so I forgot how to spell it- but it's a rash.) So that's it!! The doctor even said he thought his skin looked great and that he's seen much worse. John was doing his "itch attack" while we were there - so he gave me a new prescription to try to help calm his itch. He took a great nap today- so I am hoping it will relax him tonight. Other than that- he grew and even gained a few ounces so I am thankful. I just need to keep putting thick lotion on him and follow a few "eczema" rules- and that should do it. He is eating more foods- and now I am starting to give him whole milk. He will be on whole milk 100% by the time he's a year.
We went to a new park again today. John had a long morning, so I thought we should do something fun this afternoon. We didn't stay too long- it was looking like rain so we took off early. But we still had fun and then played outside. That's all!!



No comments:
Post a Comment