Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pirate Ship Water Fun







These two need to be kept busy.... so last week I went looking for a water table. I have been looking now for 3 weeks but couldn't seem to find one I liked. A friend of mine had posted her little boy playing with this same one. It looked awesome... so I had to hunt on down!!  I found it, ordered it, and put it together for them. They love it!! We just played with it again today. It was a bit chilly- but that's what they wanted to do. I can't wait for it to warm up so we can actually enjoy getting wet!! Anyway- it came with 2 pirate outfits- so Grace MUST wear one when we go out. It's cute!! I'm also thinking of a small sand box. I don't want to collect a bunch of toys- but they love to play and when you're playing all day... you need a variety!! (Of course we go places and do things- I am just talking about for when we stay around the house!). We'll see!! I may wait on the sandbox.
We went up to my parents house this weekend. Had a great time of course. Played with cousins, caught a fish, danced, went for a boat ride, swam in the pool, ate a ton of yummy food, and on and on!! It's always fun to go visit with family. Again- I am very thankful to be so close to my family!! It's so nice and I love being able to go visit for a weekend and then come back home. Grace loves playing with her cousins and aunts -  and can't get enough of Grammy and Papa - so it's just nice.  OK that's all tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment