Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thinking Girl



Wow has this weather been nice or what? We've been enjoying every second of it. Well kind of... we went to the park today and the mosquito's were out. Ouch!! We had to turn around and come back home. I really don't like it when they start coming out. I still swell up when I get bit and so does Grace. So..... I hope this summer it's not too bad with bugs or we will be in for the most part.
Tomorrow I take John to an allergist. We want to see if his skin problems are b/c of any allergies. I don't think it is, but you never know. His skin has been better- but still very bumpy and he's itching all the time.
So far this summer Grace will be doing swimming and gymnastics. I know she will have a blast with both- I can't wait!!

That's all for now. We didn't do much this weekend. I'll keep you posted on how John's apt. goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment