This was Sunday before church. He is so happy until it's almost time to go. He gets tired and wants me to hold b/c it's his nap time- but sometimes I can't. So he will follow me around crying until I pick him up. Silly boy!!!
We had another play date with Grace's friend Luke today. We went to his house again - because they have a BIG fenced in yard! We stayed for about an hour and then came home. We are taking them to a water park June 6th. John will stay home with our sitter. It's just going to be Luke and his mom - Grace and I. I can't wait!! I love water parks and I guess this one is just down the street. I was looking at our calendar in June and WOW are we busy!!! Grace has her gymnastics Tues. (oh with Luke by the way- they are signing up too!! Can't wait.) Wed. swimming lessons- and then I have a few play dates to science museums, camps, trips to the blue house, Chicago trip for Adeyiza's bday, John's bday, John's dentist apt., John's 1 year apt., another allergist apt. (just a check up), and many other things. Busy busy!!!! Love it though!



No comments:
Post a Comment