Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yummy Fingers

It seems like any day now Grace is going to find a finger to latch on to. I sometimes wish she would, and sometimes hope she doesn't. BUT- I feel it may sooth her better especially before she sleeps. She is a fighter. No matter what I do, she wants to stay awake. Yesterday I think she took a 30 min. nap all day, and then didn't go to sleep until 11:30. Yes, she was tired and grumpy. But she just fussed and fussed until finally she gave in. The night we got home from Winnipeg was the first night she slept in her crib. She did sleep all night, but now she is having a hard time napping in it. That may be the reason she pops awake when I lay her down. Anyway,,,, she has her good and bad days, just like the rest of us! I don't expect perfection from her,,,, well at least not yet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment