Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just Relaxing






Grace loves to sit in Daddy's chair. I can't believe how big she's getting. She is changing every day. I thought the days would go by slow,,,, but they seem to be too fast. She is sleeping in this morning. Last night was her first night in her room. I guess she likes it. I told Adeyiza last night that our room was missing something. I did miss her being next to me (in her crib). However, I did watch her on the monitor from time to time. I didn't leave the video part on all night, just the sound section. The video made our room so bright. I do love it though. Once I heard her, I just pushed a button and was able to see her. At least I don't have to get out of bed each time. Today I thought we would go to Target to get a few items for the house. We will probably go to the park later on after her noon feeding. She loves her jogger stroller. It's nice and sunny so I better take advantage of it. I just had my heat on,,,, I guess I better put the air back on. ONLY in Texas can you do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment