Friday, December 4, 2009

Sleepy Girl

I just have to show all of you how Grace sleeps. Her hands are always like this. The first time I tried to swaddle her, she fussed and fussed. So I loosened the blanket, and BAM,,, her hands went to this position. We know now that if her hands aren't up like this, she is not in her deep sleep. I just love to watch her sleep!!!

OK so today is Friday. We made it through the week with our practice routine. Adeyiza got up every morning at 4:30, changed her, fed her, and put her back to sleep. I,,,,,,, yes,, I,,,,,, started my morning routine at the gym. WOW!!! I remember those good old days. I still have around 30 lbs to loose, BUT I am doing it one day at a time and thankful that I can work out now. I do kind of kick myself for those PG splurges. Next baby I will have to watch it a bit. It was all worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment