Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tummy Time



We are working on her tummy time. She is getting better, but she still needs work. Today we went to the doctor. I had my 6 week apt. So ..... I changed her, made sure she was full, and went during her nap time. We get there,,, and what do you know,,,, I am one of those parents who are apologizing for the screaming child. I picked her up and she let out the biggest toot ever. She then pooped, and started sucking her hands. I could not believe it. I thought I had it all down. So they let me back early to feed her. Of course I left the diaper bag in the car. I thought this was a "quick" visit. So they also gave me a diaper. I was pretty embarrassed. They were probably thinking, "Where is her diaper bag?". But soon after, she was fine and we made it back home. My 15 min. apt. turned out to be an hour. But what can you do. I am learning that it's all about her time now,,, not mine!

1 comment: