Can't you tell that Grace loves her new coat? I know,,, it's a bit big, but we are about to leave for Canada. I have to make sure she is very snug and warm in that bitter cold weather. I guess this will be a practice for Boston. I almost have everything packed. Packing for the two of us is interesting. I have always over packed for myself, and now I see that I am over packing for her. It's just you never know with her. One day she went through 4 outfits. So to be on the safe side,,,, I will pack for 12 days and not 5. I just hope she is ok on the plane. We have a connecting flight, so that's twice the take off and landing. My doctor said to make sure she is "sucking" during those times. She doesn't take a pacifier and a bottle is a big deal, so the only option I have is to nurse. This should be interesting. We are excited though. Next year we will be able to drive to Michigan. I already have it planned out. We are leaving at night,,, and driving until we get there. It will only be 10-12 hours from Boston, so it's all good!!!
We have a busy day tomorrow getting our last few items we need for the trip. This will probably be my last blog for a week. I will post new pictures as soon as we get back. I am sure I will talk to my family on Christmas, but to everyone else MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!



oh my goodness, your not blogging for a week!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding but have a safe and fun holiday and I will be looking forward to seeing new pictures.