skip to main |
skip to sidebar
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are the memories you'll never forget!!! THANK YOU to all my aunts for sending grandma here!!!! I just can't believe it! I had to peek in the bedroom this morning to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I am just speechless!! THANK YOU mom and dad for this idea and for getting Erin (my sister) here. THANK you for the extra effort, for the extra spending, and time you took in making this possible. Also, thank you for staying with my nephews and niece while Erin is here. Never in a million years would I guessed that family would be here during this time. How can be sad now on my 30th birthday tomorrow,,,,,, I can't be !!!! This is truly the best surprise! We stayed up late last night with Grace just talking and catching up! Fun times!!!Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU all so much for making this possible!!! I am just so thankful for this. I love you all and wish you all could come!!!!I know it's hard. I will try to make it home soon. Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment