Happy New Year to you all! I tried to get some pictures of Grace's ears and the quilt that great grandma made. Although I had to wait until I was 12 years old to get my ears pierced, Grace had her ears pierced at 10 weeks old. I never thought I could do it, but I knew that it was a tradition in Adeyiza's family. His mom did it with her piercing gun. She did all of Adeyiza's sisters, and many other babies in the past, so I knew Grace was in good hands.
Wow- I can't believe it's 2010. I am not saying to run out and buy a journal, but I started one our first year of marriage called Daily Blessings. I include big and small blessings that happen in our lives or our families life. I guess I could branch out to my friends lives, but that would be too thick. I just write down the date and the event that happened, and keep in a safe place. Then before new year starts, we read them to see all the blessings we (or our family) had in that previous year. It is really fun because you do forget what happens as the days go by. I am going to list just a few BIG ones (b/c I have so many) that you all can see. Maybe you already do this,,,, if not, give it a try this year. It's a lot of fun to reflect on all the events.
1/12 His brother engaged
2/14 Andy and Krista married
2/20 POSITIVE PG test
2/25 Doctor confirmed pregnancy
3/14 Adeyiza starts drawing medical pictures for hospitals
4/17 1st doc. apt. with Adeyiza Baby looks great
4/20 Teacher of the Year
5/1 Mom and Dad visit us
5/13 18 wk check-up It's a Girl!
6/8 Trip to Michigan
6/9 Parents Retirement Party
6/21 BABY SHOWER IN Michigan
6/25 Wilhum died -yes it was a blessing,, he had to go!
7/1 Adeyiza's Last YEAR Chief Resident
7/1 3 rd anniversary
7/28 Adeyiza Sister visits
8/16 Middle Name Given for Grace : Onyayivi
8/13 Adeyiza had an interview in BOSTON
9/5 Adeyiza brother got married
9/25 My work gave me a BABY SHOWER my kids surprised me with one too
10/3 Mom and Dad driving to TEXAS
10/15 GRACE ONYAYIVI MOMOH born 6:52
10/19 Adeyiza takes a Fellowship offer in BOSTON
10/29 MOM AND DAD leave
10/31 Adeyiza's mom comes to stay with us
11/27 First Thanksgiving with company Grace and Mummy
12/13 SURPRISE Sister and Grandma are coming
12/15 30th Birthday with sister and Grandma
12/21 Traveled to Winnipeg
12/25 Grace's first Christmas
OK anyway,,,, I have many more, but these are big ones. 2009 was a busy year for us and our family members. I do write down big ones like traveling to and from safely. Both of our parents travel a lot, so it's a huge blessing to arrive and return safely. Especially these days!!!
May many blessings be with everyone this year 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just want to eat her up!!
ReplyDelete