Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy Day



Grace and I had a busy day today. I guess it wasn't too bad, just different from our normal routine. We left early this morning for a road trip. I wanted to take my kids at school a Christmas treat, and of course make sure they all still remembered me. I arranged Grace to stay with Myra (the sitter) while I ran to school. This was her first time in a different house. I have to say that I wasn't sad or nervous. I thought I would be, but maybe I realized it was only for an hour. So I picked up the cupcakes, dropped Grace off, and surprised my kids. At first I wondered if they remembered me. They all just looked at me. OH YES,,,,,, shortly after the hugs came and once again they all wanted to tell me their life stories. I just love that!!! I couldn't believe how much they changed. It was a nice visit. It was great seeing everyone at school. I do miss adult communication at times. Anyway,,, after a while I went back to get Grace. She was sleeping and looked so sweet. We both headed home. The drive seems even longer when you really want to get home. But I went 90 mph so we made it in no time. (joking) So that was it today. It seems like we got a lot done. She did very well in the car. I hope she continues to like riding. That will be 2.5 hours of her day starting in Jan. Boo hoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment