Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
OK- So I know this is an old picture, I just don't have anything else right now. But I feel like I should have started my blog thanking family and friends for all the support and prayers we've been getting for our lives, and most of all Grace. We thank God for our families and friends. I guess being here away from ALL of our families/ friends, we've had to adjust in many ways. I do want to say that we are so thankful and blessed to have met so many people at our wonderful church. We have been in a couples bible study of some sort since the time we were dating. They change based on dating or marriage, anyway we have met many great people who are very supportive. Also, my work place. I don't know what I would do with out my friends at school. People always ask me how can I drive so far? The truth is that I love my friends and the staff there. I couldn't trade them for a 20 minute drive. NO WAY!!! I will miss them next year. For my friends Carrie and Sally--- I'm so thankful that no matter how far I go, we are all still the best of friends. Thank God for cell phones, Internet, and now the BLOG! Also, I have been in a bible study on Tuesday nights from the time I moved to Houston. All alone and scared, they took me right in. I want to tell them thank you for all the prayers and support. During some difficult times in my life, they've always reminded me of God's love and faithfulness. Of course,,, it's been hard not having my sisters by me. OK- now tears are running down my face. We are all so close,, and I miss them so much. I am not trying to be mushy- it's just as Grace grows, I now wish she had her aunts and cousins around to watch her grow and to play with her. I want her grammy and pappa too. Well ok,,, I want the whole family, but I know we are here for a reason, and soon we will be closer. One last important thing- I thank everyone for your prayers for Grace, before her birth(pregnancy), during, and now! God is good and blessed us with a baby that has changed our hearts in many ways. She is healthy, growing, and continues to be a wonderful addition to our family. Also, I want everyone to know that you are prayed for daily. Oh YES,, I have a long list!
I am done being a bit soft. I just had to get all of that out!



No comments:
Post a Comment