
This picture was from this morning. She woke up 2:30 to eat and then she had a tough time getting back to sleep. I sometimes let her lay in our bed. But not too often. Just once in a great while. Plus, I had to run down to the gym. At this time it was almost morning anyway,,,, well at least for me who gets up at 4:00 AM to start my busy day. I know one day I am going to crash. I still don't know how some moms work and take care of multiple children..... on top of the house work. I feel like I am struggling now. Anyway,, here is our daily schedule. I get up, go to the gym, come back and shower. I like to get all ready before I wake her up. I pack all of our bags the night before. I kindly wake Grace up at 5:30. I love this time,,, she stretches,,, and her little butt sticks way out. I know you know what I am talking about when you first pick up a tired baby. So- I change her, dress her, and try to get some serious play time in. We read, listen to music, and look at all of her favorite toys. Yes,,, I am serious we do this every morning. I really get up extra early to make time for her. Then around 6:30
ish,,, I load everything up in the car. I have my school bag, breast pump, purse, cooler for her bottles, her diaper bag, and of course her. I can only imagine what someone would think if they saw me. So far I haven't ran into anyone in the parking structure. But I carry it all in one load. Then we are off. We drive for 45 minutes and then she goes to Myra's. I get her out, give her a big hug and kiss, and pass her off. Then,,,,, well lets just say I wait or I mean teach,,, for 8 hours until she returns. When I get her back at the end pf the day,,,, I RUSH home to again, get some play time with her. HOWEVER.... she is so sleepy at night. So it's hard. But I do my best. She always takes a bath at night. She loves it!!! Then, you know the drill. Clean the bottles, pack our bags, and start the day all over again. It's fun,,, but I guess at times a bit exhausting. I wouldn't change it for the world. Well
ok maybe,,, I would love to stay home with her. But one day that will be possible. Soon enough!!!!!
Gosh girl, slow down. These times are priceless aren't they!
ReplyDelete