skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What am I wearing?


I thought this was so cute. I got Grace dressed, and right away she kept looking down at her outfit. She would hold her hand out and look up and down at her sleeve. She must have noticed the bright colors and designs right away. She has never noticed her clothes before. Well at least not like this. We had a great day today. We stayed in most of the day. Later on we went for a walk outside. It was nice out, so I carried her around to look at the trees. I used to do that with Mason (nephew). No wonder he likes the outdoors. Now we are going to prepare for Gammy and Pappa to come. Grace has taken over the guest room, so we will need to make room for them. At least this visit they will be able to spend some QT (quality time) with her. I am more willing to share the duties now. Well at least until I get home from work :) Fun times!!!!!
That is the cutest outfit!
ReplyDelete