Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tummy Time #2


NO she is not going bald,,,, I didn't comb her hair in this picture!
Grace is getting much better at her tummy time. She doesn't seem to like it for more than a few minutes, but we are still working on it. Myra is working with her too. She is so much like me. We will both pick her up once she starts fussing. Sometimes it almost looks like torture. I read that you should let them cry or fuss for a while, but NOPE I can't do it. As long as she is making progress,,,, no need for extra crying. I am home starting tomorrow for the rest of this week and next. Even though I feel sooooo bad for Myra, I will enjoy spending the extra time with Grace. Grace had another great day today. She ate all of her bottles with no problem. I know things will be fine when the routine starts again. The scary part is over. The whole bottle issue was a bit nerve racking at times, but I know she will eat now. Plus,,, I will continue to keep the routine that Myra had. That way after she heals, they can go back to it. OK I'll post some new pics tomorrow. I will have EXTRA time now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment