Well,,,, we aren't sure if Grace is giving us the Texas Longhorns sign,,, or if she truly found her her fingers. These seem to be the fingers of choice. She will put all 3 in,,, or just the 2. It's so cute though. I love it!! It really seems to calm her down. On our way home from school I can hear her sucking away. I believe these are the same two fingers my niece Kaitlyn sucks. Also,,, before I started sucking my thumb,,, I sucked these two as well. Now it's even more precious,,,, Grace already wants to be like her Momma!!!
Speaking of,,, Grace ate all of her bottles today. Myra and I were so excited. She seems to be adjusting more and more each day. However,,, next week I will be taking a week off from work. Poor Myra fell a while back and jammed her finger. Now she has to have surgery. This Friday she will go in for it. She will not know how severe it is until the doctor gets inside to really see what's going on. She has been unable to bend it at all. So, mom and dad are going to drive down to help us out. They will help us watch Grace while Myra gets better. WOW,, we sure are glad they retired this year. We are very grateful they were able to help when Grace was born, and now with this situation. It will all work out!!!



Well I guess your wish came true about Grace sucking her fingers of thumb. She can soothe herself and you don't have to worry about a binky.......just braces later!
ReplyDelete