She is still sleeping,,, so I thought I should let everyone know how our day went. Myra and her husband were kind enough to stop by and pick up a few things for Grace. I am letting her keep some of her favorites at their house so she feels more at home. Of course when they did come,,,, I could not control my tears. This is one of the hardest things I have ever done. It's just SO hard,,, I didn't think it would be this hard,,, well I guess I did. Anyway,,, today we started off to a good start. She woke up at 3:30 and ate. Then I hit the gym, came back, got ready, and realized that I was really starting work. So let's just say from 5:30 - 7:30,,,,, it was very hard to talk. Adeyiza and I loaded up the car, and off we went. We listened to all of her music on the way. Of course she slept, she loves her car seat. We pulled in the driveway, and I just couldn't stop crying. It was so cute though, Myra had her crib set up, her toys in her own spot, and she greeted me with excitement. I know I have it good! I still just can't tell Myra how thankful I am. Even though she refused her bottles, I know with time she will eat. Or at least that's what every one keeps telling me. So I guess we will see how the week goes. I pray she will eat and adjust rather quickly. I just don't like the idea of her not eating all day. The top picture was from today after she got home. She is a sleepy girl. I am going to get her up now and just hold her. OK that's all for today!
California
14 years ago



I remember Ayda would never eat either when I was gone coaching, she refused a bottle so the sitter loaded her up with rice cereal. She was totally anti-bottle. She'll eat when she's hungry well at least my mom would tell me that.
ReplyDelete