OK so yes it was day 3,,,, but I had to take another 1/2 day. I have everything ready the night before, but I forgot a piece to my pump, so I had to leave at noon. I did get Grace and we went home. She still only ate an ounce while with Myra, but I really think she will do better when she is there all day. I hope tomorrow she eats a whole bunch!!!
Each year we get class t-shirts. My first year I was Hackett's Hedgehogs, 2nd year I was Momoh's Marlines, 3rd year I was Momoh's Manatees, 4th year I was Momoh's Monkeys, and this year we are the Martians. PLUS---- Adeyiza drew the martian for us. This was the first year I got black shirts. See I knew I would be chunky for a bit, so I got a slimming color!!!! Good thinking I know. Grace was my model. She was excited,,, if you can't tell!!! Ok well I am going to bed. These days are a bit more tiring than usual.



girl you seem like the energizer bunny, I wondered if you ever got tired...
ReplyDelete