

Well,,, I just had to. I had to find a machine that I could use in the house. I know lots of machines are on the market, but I found this little elliptical that I really liked. I got it home and
Adeyiza put it together for me. I know I could be paying bills, or saving some extra bucks, but I decided to treat myself just a tad. Plus, it was a great deal. Also, the truth is, going to the gym is getting a little hard. It's not so bad if Grace stays on her schedule, but last week I made it to the gym twice. For those of you who know me really well, that's not cutting it. I can't do that any longer. So, I will use this machine to help with this issue. Plus, when
Adeyiza is not here, I am stuck once again. This machine will also be great for Boston. Even if we have an apartment with a workout room, who knows if I can get away to use it. Just thought I would share our new addition!!!
I was just thinking,,,, this reminds me of the one and only time I had a treadmill in my house. That was the best gift ever. I remember crying when I knew what it was. I used that thing until it broke. I got it for Christmas after I came home from college. Yes,,I gained the freshman 15 times 5. No kidding!!! That treadmill saved me! I know this machine will too. I am just so excited! I know this probably sounds silly to most,,,but I'm just dying to work out on a regular basis is all. Tomorrow is day #1. I know it will be grrrrrrrrreat!!!
It was always hit or miss with my workouts. Sam got me a tredmill to go in the basement and I would bring the video monitor down. Just when I would get started one of them would wake up, then the other. Some times I did a 5 min workout others 45 min, it varied everyday.
ReplyDelete