I just had to snap our morning "wake up" time. Even though I hate to wake her up when she is sleeping so soundly,,,, it's the cutest thing ever! First,,, (as seen in the 1st pic) I say,,"Wake up my sleeping beauty!" Then,,, she moves around a bit! I touch her belly,,, and say something else to get her to listen to my voice. She is a very sound sleeper once she's in her "deep sleep", so it takes a few times. Finally, (as seen in the last pic) she looks up at me, smiles, and then I grab her. IT IS SOOOOO cute!! Majority of the times, that's how she wakes up. Sometimes it's with a ,"What are you doing MOM??" cry, and sometimes she even gets up on her own. I love the morning times. ONLY 17 more school days to wake her up with!!!! OH MY how the times fly. Remember my first blog,,,,, you know the one where I wasn't sure how I was even going to leave her? I tell you,,, it's been good and we are going to miss Myra and all her help. HOWEVER,,, I just can't wait to sleep in with her and spend the WHOLE day with her!!!! The count down begins!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment