Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Get Ready,,,, Get Set,,,, TEETH!!!!
















Oh gee,,,, where do I start! OK well this picture of her in her car seat,,, was taken today! I hardly ever snap pictures of us leaving,,,, BUT now I know why I did!!! This was the day her first tooth started peeking through. I just can't believe it!!! Myra brought her to me today and said she was a tad fussy today. She did look kind of glum. I thought to myself,,,, "Please don't get sick! I have only 2 1/2 weeks of school left!" We drove home, did our routine, and then Adeyiza came home. They greeted each other, and then she turned to my arm and started sucking on it. See.,,,,.. for the past 2 weeks or so, she has been sucking more than usual. But not just on her toys. She will suck my arm, neck, hands, or whatever else she can put in her mouth,,,, but like I said,,,, WAY WAY more than usual. Anyway,,,, I said to Adeyiza let me swipe my finger in her mouth. So I did,,, then I did it again,,, and again,,, and I said WHAT??? I can't believe I feel a tooth!!! Adeyiza said no way. You're just feeling her gums. So,,, I took her over to the "good" light,,,, and sure enough,, a little tooth is peeking out!! TOO cute!! Wow,,, she is getting so big. OH and I know you can't really "see" it in these pictures,,,, but you get the idea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment