.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Thank you Jayne!!!
I can't believe we are down to the last week! I remember blogging for the first time when Grace was not even 4 months old yet. I just can't get over it! It sure doesn't feel like 6 months went by already. I have to admit, I am sooooo excited to be finished with this school year, but I am going to miss my friends and of course Myra. I know Grace will miss her too. She is the only other person Grace will go to besides Adeyiza, so it will be hard. BUT,,,, that just means we HAVE to keep in touch with her.
I am packing up slowly, I hope to get more accomplished when I am off. I just can't play with Grace and pack at the same time YET. I am sure when we are home together for more hours i won't feel as guilty. But for now, all my attention is on her still. I hope to get at least 4 boxes per day the following week. I just don't want to throw everything in a box like I'm used to doing. I need to start organized, so I can hopefully continue this NEW goal! We will see...........
.jpg)
.jpg)



Gosh how time flies, she is such a big girl!
ReplyDelete