Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!




Isn't this the best Mother's Day card ever? Myra is so thoughtful. I told her that she spoils me. I was so happy to get this. I will keep it forever! Thank you Myra!!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!! I hope you get to......
-Take a 10 min. shower instead of a 2min. one.
-Shave your legs and exfoliate.
-Eat w/o being rushed.
-blow dry your hair AND straighten it!
-Polish your nails,,, OR go get a pedi!
-Have your Sunday laundry done, folded, and ironed!
-Have 20 min. to do nothing!
Well just a few options. I know I could add many more.
Perhaps these are just my inner wishes,,, ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of Myra to do this for you!! You are right you are spoiled with her!!! it's awesome!

    And how cute I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Don't even remember what a 20 min shower, eating with out being rushed, or even going to the bathroom without someone barging in feels like. I just started to blow dry my hair again, and that feels great!

    ReplyDelete